Monday, July 27, 2015

Christmas in July Bear with Light Card

Good Evening Everyone! Tonight I want to share with you a Bear with Christmas Light Card that I made! (Created with a pattern and sketch from LSHD.)



To create my card first I cut out my frames and card base to match the current LSHD sketch. Next I uploaded the Bear with Christmas Light pattern into Design Space and sized the bear to my desired height. Next I created a small frame and attached my text to it so that my Cricut could write the sentiment and then cut it out. I then cut out all of my pattern pieces and then inked and chalked all of the little paper edges. After that I assembled the paper pieces and attached them to my card. To finish I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so very much for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment