Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Paper Pieced Projects

Hello Again Friends!

Today I also wanted to share with you some fun paper pieced projects that I recently completed!


The first is a 12X12 scrapbook layout. (Created with a pattern and sketch from LSHD.) I cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Cricut Explore. I then inked and chalked all of the little paper pieces to add dimension. Lastly I used a white paint pen to add highlights to all of the elements after assembling everything.


The second project I completed is a 6x6 Birthday Card. (Created with a pattern and sketch from LSHD,) The little bugs used are from Cricut Design Space. I completed this card in the same way that I did the layout above. All the paper pieces were inked and chalked as well.

The last project that I am going to share with you today is this cute little Octopus Friend Card! (Created with a pattern and sketch from LSHD.) I used Recollections Beach themed card stock for the background. I also inked and chalked all of the paper pieces. The highlights were then added with a white paint pen. For the sentiment I used the write then cut feature in Cricut Design Space.
Thank you so very much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment