Monday, June 15, 2015

Father's Day Card

Hello Friends!
Today I wanted to share with you a Father's Day card that I created using files from LSHD.

My Husband is a huge Star Wars fan, and I thought that this would be the perfect card for him! To start I painted a galaxy scene in watercolor for the background and then added little star and circle sequins for added dimension. I then framed the watercolor image in a dark blue border and attached it to the card base. For the characters I inked, and chalked all of the paper pieces, I then glued them together and used a micron pen to add the eye lashes. For the sentiment I used white vinyl and then attached it to the banner. Finally to finish the card I attached the characters to the card using foam tape so that they would pop up off the card.  I hope that you enjoyed my card! Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments: