Friday, June 26, 2015

Beach Bear Card

Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a Beach Bear Card that I made! (created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make this card first I cut a horizontal accent color to simulate a ribbon and attached it to my card. I then chose a fancy frame from Design Space and cut the background layer in a dark blue and the top layer in an ocean print paper. Next I cut the sand shape from a sand print paper and then glued that to my card as well. I then cut out all of the pieces for this cute bear with my Explore. Next I inked and chalked all of the little paper pieces and then assembled them. Next I then used a little beach sign image from Design Space and removed all of the top layers. After that I added my text to the sign and attached the text to it. I then inked and chalked the sign. To finish I attached the little bear and sentiment to my card with foam tape and then added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment